Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I Like Meeting Other Dogs...

I took Louie for a walk where we met several new doggies.  One doggy was running with his dad when he saw Louie, turned around to run towards home, proceeded to trip and somersault across a grassy patch,  and then keep running towards home.  Said doggy's owner turned around, ran towards home and told me, "So much for that run", as he ran by.

Louie also met three miniature dogs of varying breeds who didn't really appreciate Louie's presence.  Oh well, there's always tomorrow night.  They just have to get used to him.

I want to start walking/jogging/running with Louie but I don't want to overwhelm him.  I think we may start in the mornings when it's a lot cooler.  He is a pudge, after all... thanks Mom.  We shall see how the dachshund work-out routine goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment