Monday, August 16, 2010

Homesick.

I want to go home.

My students are great.  My job is awesome.  The people I work with are fabulous.

I miss my husband.  I miss my family.  I miss my friends.  I miss my house.  I miss knowing where all of the treasures of the city are.  I miss knowing everything.  I miss KC.  I miss planning my sister's wedding.  I miss seeing how my sister is adjusting to college.  I want to be able to check in on my dad since broke his clavicle.  I want to get coffee with my mom.

So my dilemma:  Right now the cons are outweighing the pros.  And so far there isn't enough facebook or texting to fix anything.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry! I hope your house sells soon so Josh can move down there. I'm sure that will help a little bit once he is down there. I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete